COVID-19 Ticket policy
All tickets will be fully refunded if COVID-19 restrictions force the festival to be cancelled in it’s entirety.
Our refund policy
Ticket holders will not be penalised if someone is not able to attend due to illness. Stay at home if unwell –
• or, if you have been in close contact with a person who is positive for COVID-19
• or, if you are positive for COVID-19
• or, if you have travelled overseas or to a declared COVID-19 Hotspot in the previous 14 days
At the festival
• Remember to maintain physical distancing requirements which is the individuals responsibility
• Seek assistance if you become unwell during the event (locate security, cleaners, event officials or first aid / in-event health staff)
• If you haven’t already we would encourage you to download the Commonwealth Government COVID-19 app prior to attending the event
• Remember that the event organisers have the right to refuse entry and may insist that anyone with COVID-19 symptoms needs to leave the event and obtain COVID-19 testing as per health guidelines.
Covid-19 Appropriate Documenttation and Approvals
Queensland’s Chief Health Officer has endorsed an Industry Framework for COVID Safe Events (the Framework). The Industry Framework has been developed by the Queensland Tourism Industry Council (QTIC) in conjunction with Tourism and Events Queensland (TEQ) and the Department of State Development, Tourism, and Innovation (DSDTI), and in collaboration with industry stakeholders and Queensland Health.
We will ensure that the key principles and event specific public health strategies are implemented and monitored.
COVID Safe Industry Plans for specific industries or venue types.
Live Music Venues (small and medium) – in progress
These documents are subject to change. Please use them as reference only.