COVID-19 Ticket policy – all tickets will be fully refunded if COVID-19 restrictions force the festival to be cancelled in it’s entirety. See Below for more conditions.
- Our refund policy
- Ticket holders will not be penalised if someone is not able to attend due to illness.
- Stay at home if unwell
- or, if you have been in close contact with a person who is positive for COVID-19
- or, if you are positive for COVID-19
- or, if you have travelled overseas or to a declared COVID-19 Hotspot in the previous 14 days
- At the festival
- Remember to maintain physical distancing requirements which is the individuals responsibility
- Seek assistance if you become unwell during the event (locate security, cleaners, event officials or first aid / in-event health staff)
- If you haven’t already you will need to sign in on the Qld Gov. “Check In Qld” App at Ticketing prior to attending the event.
- Remember that the event organisers have the right to refuse entry and may insist that anyone with COVID-19 symptoms needs to leave the event and obtain COVID-19 testing as per health guidelines.